The daily demands and the very success of a company can cause it to neglect the infrastructure in which it operates. Sometimes “annoying” tasks like reading contracts, confirming business license requirements, registering trademarks or even paying employment taxes fall by the way side. So it is often necessary to assist Clients in evaluating legal matters affecting their overall business activities to ensure adequate asset protection and effective liability limitations. Whether it is resolving an employee dispute or developing an IP Policy, A.S. Robinson Law can assist with a variety of core business matters including:
Corporate Entity Selection
Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Registration
Condominium and HOA Representation
IP Portfolio Development
Trade Mark Registration
Administrative Hearing Representation
Independent Contractor Agreements
Confidentiality / Non-Compete Agreements
Employment Policy Development
Land Use & Zoning
Agricultural Land Preservation
A.S. Robinson Law
1341 H Street NE - Suite 201
Washington, DC 20002
Serving DC and Maryland
* Dedicated to providing the highest level of professional services since 2005.
* Focus on asset protection and limiting liability exposure.
* Communication of legal concepts in easy to understand terms.
* Up-to-date knowledge of laws in each jurisdiction served.
* Personalized, responsive service.
* Current IT capabilities.
* Green Business practices.
* Competitive rates.